Southern Maryland Tri-County Community Action Committee, Inc. has designed an internship program that provides an educational experience for interns. Our goal is to create a program that will make this process easy, practical, legal and most of all simple. We are pleased that you are interested in contributing your knowledge and experience towards Southern Maryland Tri-County Community Action Committee, Inc. The most important thing every intern is searching for is to gain relevant educational, and practical insight to the structure and operations of organization. We know that the best place where this experience can be gained is in an actual working environment. We thank you for your time and contribution to Southern Maryland Tri-County Community Action Committee, Inc.
SMTCCAC, Inc. Internships are available only to College/University/Technical College students who meet the following criteria:
- Recommended by their school to participate in an officially recognized internship program
- Presently enrolled during the time in which the student plans to serve as an intern
- In good academic standing with their school
- At least 18 years of age
- No felony convictions or patterns that show disrespect for the law.
Program Participation Acknowledgement
Interns will sign an Internship Program Participation Acknowledgement prior to beginning their internship with SMTCCAC, Inc.
NOTE: The Internship may be discontinued at any point if a problem occur during the internship or if circumstances arise which would not allow for continued use of a Student Intern at a specific location. Notification will be sent to the contact person at the school.
Providing An Educational And Working Experience
- Criminal Background checks are required for internships. Internship is contingent upon review and approval of the background check.
- All interested interns must submit a SMTCCAC, Inc. intern application and resume in order to be considered.
- You will need a PDF reader such as Adobe Acrobat Reader to fill out the application.
- Please download the Intern Application to your computer and save it to your Desktop or other folder before proceeding.
- Open the saved PDF form and fill out all the questions. The form will accept an Electronic or Digital ID signature. Once you have completed the Application, please make sure to save the file again so that it keeps your data.
- To submit the application, you may either email the completed form along with your resume or print it and send it to SMTCCAC’s mailing address along with your resume.
Please email email@example.com and attach the completed form and your resume. Use the subject line: Intern Application.
Southern Maryland Tri-County Community Action Committee, Inc.
P.O. Box 280
Hughesville, MD 20637-0280
Attention: Intern Program
For more information, contact Karen O'Kennon-Lotridge at: firstname.lastname@example.org.